There’s nothing more luxurious than taking a few minutes for yourself to pamper the areas that work overtime everyday – your hands and feet. Even if your only Valentine’s Day plans are Netflix and cuddles with your significant other, having beautiful nails and soft skin is a sure fire way to feel even more relaxed.
Here are a few things I like to do to get my spa-like relaxation prior to a date:
- Soak hands and feet in Epsom salt. This helps to relax as well as loosen the dry skin and cuticles for removal. This is a crucial step for an excellent manicure and pedicure experience.
- Pedi Perfect feet begin with a foot file to soften your heels and remove the dead skin build up that seems unavoidable in these dry winter months. I recommend the Amope Electronic Foot File for this.
- Moisturize! Keep your hands and feet hydrated with a good moisturizer.
- Now begins the nail care portion. For a quick and easy way to achieve a salon-like nail, I like to use a electric nail file like Amope’s Pedi Perfect Electronic Nail Care system. It’s simple, effective, and saves me a considerable amount of time with a 3-step system of file, buff, and shine. This works wonders on both hands and feet.
STEP ONE – FILE
- File your nails with precision and speed with this pulsating emery head.
STEP TWO – BUFF
- Smooth out any ridges and imperfections on your nails by lightly buffing with the second Amope head attachment (conveniently numbered). It’s recommended not to buff your nails for more than 15 seconds every 2 weeks as not to compromise your nail strength.
STEP THREE – SHINE
- This is the step that blows me away every time without fail. Instead of having to wait for polish to dry, I prefer to shine them with this tool as it creates a looks as if you were wearing clear polish. It’s crazy, I know. Healthy nails are just a shine away.
The Amopé™ Pedi Perfect ™ Electronic Nail Care System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe and finger nails natural looking and shiny. Its ergonomic design allows for use on both toe and fingernails, and comes furnished with two different speed settings (Normal and Fast). The easy to use product comes with three different heads that allows you to file, buff and shine in less than a few minutes. Get yours now!
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by Amopé™ Canada via Mode Media Canada. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Amopé™ Canada