My excitement knows no bounds whenever a documentary on a fashion icon rolls into town. Having an inquiring mind at an early age, Diana Vreeland was on my radar ever since my infatuation with Studio 54 in elementary school and even more so when I moved onto obsessing over Andy Warhol and The Factory. This was clearly a happening lady with her career at Harper's and Vogue while rubbing shoulders with all my fave raves, how could I not be intrigued?
Fortunately for me, and for the people of Edmonton, Diana Vreeland: The Eye Hast To Travel will be screening at the Princess Theatre on Whyte Ave beginning October 26th. I'm also happy to announce that a lucky reader will be gifted a double guest pass for the movie valid for any of the showings.
1. You must live in the Edmonton area
2. The following are worth 1 entry each:
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Twitter
- 'Like' The Pretty Secrets on Facebook
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'
- Share your favourite DV editorial or magazine cover
3. Leave a comment below with your email address and which entries you qualify for
The contest will be open till Thursday, October, 25th
x Miss Sandy