If you haven’t already heard, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and while I’m of the theory that one should be mindful of this all year round, I do enjoy the extra blast of pink for 31 days. The lovely folks at Clearly Contacts are currently raising awareness for the cause by donating a portion of sales to the Rethink Breast Cancer campaign from every pair of pink frames they sell. They have also sent me a pair of frames by Derek Cardigan and one lucky reader can have a pair too!
1. You must be a Canadian resident!
2. The following are worth 1 entry each:
– ‘Like’ Clearly Contacts on Facebook
– Follow Clearly Contacts on Twitter
– Follow The Pretty Secrets on Twitter
– ‘Like’ The Pretty Secrets on Facebook
– Follow The Pretty Secrets on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin‘
3. Leave a comment below with your email address and which entries you qualify for
The contest will be open till Monday, October 29th
Also…. whenever I think of wearing pink my mind immediately wanders to the scene from Funny Face in which Maggie Prescott, Editor-in-Chief of Quality magazine, decides that pink is the shade and breaks into song – “red is dead, blue is through, green’s obscene, brown’s taboo, and there is not the slightest excuse for plum or puce… or chartreuse.” Watch the clip here.
x Miss Sandy