It’s the beginning of the end of summer which is the exact point when we should be making the most of it. I’ll be doing that by indulging myself with bike rides at dusk, buying fresh produce from local gardens, and of course, making fancy cocktails. It’s all about balance, right? Speaking of balance, this Cognac Crusta is the perfect combination of zesty and fresh with a smooooooth taste. Want to know how to make this critrusy dream? Scroll on down.
HOW TO MAKE:
- rim short highball glass with lemon juice and muskavado brown sugar
- place one full spiraled tangelo (or orange) peel in the glass with ice
- mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- double strain into glass over ice and tangelo peel
- put maraschino cherry garnish on top (optional)